All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
About this product
- DescriptionAll of us long for sense of meaning and purpose in our lives. But where does meaning come from? In What Am I Supposed to Do with My Life? , Douglas Brouwer presents a personal, spiritual response to the vocational questions people ask. He locates our true purpose in following Jesus' greatest commandment: love God and love your neighbor. Brouwer points out that this high calling is all the vocation most people will ever need, for we find meaning and purpose by living t for ourselves but for something bigger than ourselves. Aimed at a diverse reading audience, What Am I Supposed to Do with My Life? describes Brouwer's own struggle to come to grips with the concept of vocation, incorporates inspirational stories of people and vocation from throughout his ministry, and includes discussion questions at the end of each chapter. Whether used for personal reading or vocational counseling or small-group study, this book will enable both individuals and small groups to reflect carefully on true Christian vocation.
- Author BiographyDoulgas J Brower is Pastor of the Firs Presbyterian Church, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA. His other books include Remembering the Faith: What Christians Believe and Beyond I Do.
- Author(s)Douglas J. Brewer
- PublisherWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Weight186 g
- Width152 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.