All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPonder Monster: The Body Series Book 1 What Are Cells, Anyway? Ponder is a monster. A curious monster. His friend, Dr. Sigh Ence, is helping him understand the body. To start, he explains the building blocks of the body - cells! Full of easy to understand explanations and graphics, this book is a must read for any child who loves science or who doesn't and is wanting to understand it better! As an added bonus, this book is written in the OpenDyslexic font, which may help some children with dyslexia read more fluently.
- Author BiographyYou know how it can be really hard to teach concepts to kids that you have forgotten since elementary school? I can help with that! Easy, fun, conversational books geared towards kids are what I love to write! Addicted to start-ups since the age of 5, Jen Adair is the mother of two start-up minded kiddos. As a homeschool mom and website/app business owner, she wanted to make learning fun for her children. Enter in app building, website creating, and book writing! Jen is currently writing a children's educational series aimed at 4th to 6th graders. She lives in Fayetteville, Arkansas.
- Author(s)Jen Adair
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight83 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.