All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $44.03Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces the concept of sound waves in a relatable, child-centered way. Readers will discover that matter must vibrate to make sound and that sound can make matter vibrate. They will also learn how sound waves are used for communication and be able to demonstrate this kwledge by creating their own sound devices.
- Author(s)Paula Smith
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Company
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleLight and Sound Waves Close-Up
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Company
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.