All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen David's parents, who argue all the time, decide to take separate vacations, they agree to send him to his Grandma Ruthie's--whom he hardly kws--for a whole month! But the quiet town she lives in offers David the people, events, and ideas that help him realize what is best for his own future.
- Author(s)Willo Davis Roberts
- Date of Publication07/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.