All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor many people, worry, anxiety, and fear are constant companions: fear of death, fear of danger, fear of disease. And too often, these fears are crippling, keeping us from the life God has called us to live.
But it doesn't have to be that way, says Dr. David Jeremiah. As Christians, we have been given all we need in order to face down even the most frightening, unexpected, and overwhelming obstacles in life.
In his new book, What Are You Afraid Of? Dr. Jeremiah explores the top ten fears that are holding so many of us back from the life God has called us to live and shares the supernatural secrets for facing down these fears with faith.
- PublisherTyndale House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationWheaton, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTyndale House Publishers
- Weight204 g
- Width137 mm
- Height163 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Read byDr David Jeremiah,Todd Busteed
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time508
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $34.79
- AU $33.46Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $24.31Trending at AU $29.23
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.46
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.18
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $44.91
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $44.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.