All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs someone who has faced obstacles throughout her life, Sade Burrell has been an example of what it means to defeat all odds. As a survivor of the foster care system, Burrell has managed to receive her Bachelors in Social Work from San Diego State University and a Masters in Social Work from the University of Southern California. Burrell is an exceptional leader in her community and has contributed great effort towards improving the likelihood of underprivileged youth obtaining a higher education. As an advocate for seeing others reach their greatest potential, Burrell founded an organization named Stand For Something. Stand For Something's goal is to help individuals learn more about who they are and what assets they have that will contribute to the greater good of society. With the support of family and friends, Burrell continues to prove that with hard work and dedication anything is possible. What Are You Reaching For? - Identify your aspirations by challenging yourself to reach for goals that are attainable, sustainable and retainable. - Live and accept your purpose while overcoming obstacles. - Build meaningful connections with like-minded people. - Use your worst days to create your best days by moving forward and using the power of forgiveness.
- Author BiographySade Burrell is a determined woman who strives towards improving the lives of those who she has the pleasure of speaking to. She's dedicated her life and passion to encouraging other to reach their greatest potential. As a speaker who's goal is to transform and inspire others, Sade has successfully been able to relate to audiences across the country with her heartwarming message of how to overcome obstacles.
- Author(s)Sade Burrell
- Date of Publication15/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date30/09/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.