All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book serves as an introduction and overview of the seven natural wonders of the United States. It discusses how many of these marvels have been created over millions of years. Glaciers, water, ice, wind, erosion and the movement of the earth's plates have produced them.
- Author(s)Cheryl L Defries
- PublisherEnslow Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleWhat Are the Seven Wonders of the World? (Enslow)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEnslow Publishers
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight272 g
- Width193 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.