About this product
- DescriptionScientists and doctors have come a long way from the early days of organ transplantation. What is w possible wouldn't have been imaginable 30 years ago. What will be possible in the coming years?
- Author BiographyAnna Claybourne enjoys writing nonfiction for children. It's a good thing she does, because she's the author of well-over 100 books on a range of topics.
- Author(s)Anna Claybourne
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication03/02/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleSci-Hi: Science Issues
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Terry Pastor
- Interest AgeFrom 11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.