All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
About this product
- DescriptionNew York Times bestselling author ed Gungor offers a provocative look at the questions that bother t only opponents of Christianity but dedicated believers as well. with candor and good will, Gungor joins the discussion generated by the multitude of atheistic books currently in the market and offers a thoughtful, reasonable response. In What Bothers Me Most about Christianity, Pastor Ed Gungor owns up to the valid criticism that affronts Christianity. With his trademark sense of humor and unabashed honesty, Gungor explores the ten most troublesome aspects of Christianity, addressing questions such as: Why does a loving God allow evil to exist in His world? If the Christian church is so good, then why have so many horrible acts been committed in its name? Why was God so harsh to His children in the Old Testament? Maintaining that having faith is t intellectual suicide and that mystery is an essential quality of the Christian belief, What Bothers Me Most about Christianity opens up the forum for amicable discussion between thinking people on both sides of the debate, from aggressive atheists to unswerving Christian believers. Gungor maintains that balancing faith and reason is indeed possible and that devoted Christ followers need t shy away from asking the tough questions. As he guides readers through these fundamental issues, they will find that their honest wrestling will actually bring them to a deeper, more mature understanding of faith.
- Author BiographyEd Gungor is the author of the New York Times bestselling book, There Is More to the Secret, as well as several other books. Lead pastor of The People s Church in Tulsa, Gungor also makes regular media appearances and speaks in churches, universities, and seminars nationwide.
- Author(s)Ed Gungor
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2009
- ImprintSimon Spotlight Entertainment
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight232 g
- Width137 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.