All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis delightful board book by rewned author-illustrator team Laura Numeroff and Lynn Munsinger celebrates all the wonderful things brothers can do! Brothers can push you on a swing, make music with you and take you to the library. But what do brothers do best? The answer is clear in this appealing board book celebrating brothers and everything they do.
- Author BiographyLaura Numeroff is a New York Times best-selling author. Lynn Munsinger is the popular illustrator of dozens of children's books.
- Author(s)Laura Numeroff Munsinger
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.