All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA vibrant new series, perfect for young readers, that encourages observational skills and helps develop vocabulary. Explore a colourful and exciting range of landscapes, from the everyday to the more exotic. Take on the challenge of identifying a series of objects, then turn the pages to discover a series of fascinating facts and information about everything you have discovered. Great fun and informative too! Explore the untamed jungle, and identify a range of familiar and less familiar objects, from toucans and tapirs to vines and vipers. Rights: UK & General Export
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication24/06/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleWhat Can I See?
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBounty Books
- Weight125 g
- Width69 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.