All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces readers to animals that live in the desert and the concept of habitat. Simple text describes the common features and behaviors of desert dwellers as well as offering many examples of creatures in this group.
- Author(s)Sheila Anderson
- PublisherLerner Classroom
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleFirst Step Nonfiction (Paperback)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLerner Classroom
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour line drawings
- Weight68 g
- Width147 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.