All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith fantastic images and simple text, books in this series serve as a perfect introduction to different habitats and show how a wide variety of animals and plants are beautifully adapted to live there. In What Can Live in a Garden?, readers learn about garden habitats conditions, microhabitats, and the ingenious ways plants and animals are designed to live in gardens.
- Author(s)John-Paul Wilkins
- PublisherHeinemann Educational Books
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleRead and Learn: What Can Live There?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinemann Educational Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width201 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.23
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.19
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.48
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $43.81
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.51
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.