All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBooks in this series introduce emergent readers to the four seasons. In Fall, children are taken on a tour of things they can see in fall including typical fall activities and changes in the natural world. Beautiful photos, very simple repeated text, high frequency and decodeable words and strong photo-to-text matching make this a perfect book for early readers to enjoy.
- Author(s)Sian Smith
- PublisherHeinemann Educational Books
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleSeasons (Heinemann)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinemann Educational Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width201 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.