All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor more than 2000 years Christians have shared a common faith in the central beliefs that define them. Yet in our own time many well-meaning Christians do t really kw what they believe about very important subjects including God, Jesus Christ, the Church, and life after death. In What Christians Believe, the first volume of The Foundation Series, Kenneth Myers revisits the essential beliefs of the Christian faith, presenting an engaging yet easy-to-read overview of what it means to think like a Christian. Saturated in Scripture and grounded in the historic faith of the Church, this book promises to be an eye-opening and enriching study for individual readers, small groups and classes.
- Author BiographyKenneth Myers is an Anglican bishop and the pastor of Christ Church Cathedral Cathedral in Sherman, Texas. He and his wife Shirley live in Denison, Texas.
- Author(s)Kenneth N Myers
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication19/03/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.