Best Selling in Fiction Books
- AU $65.05New
- AU $52.29Used
A Game of Thrones: The Story Continues: The Complete Box Set of All 7 Books by George R. R. Martin (Paperback, 2012)
- AU $53.12New
- AU $47.29Used
- AU $16.00New
- AU $8.02Used
- AU $16.49New
- AU $18.25New
- AU $15.88New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.00
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.88
- AU $12.67Trending at AU $13.99
- AU $55.66Trending at AU $57.54
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $24.56
- AU $24.34Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $33.92Trending at AU $35.78
About this product
- DescriptionColour is more than a decoration and a pleasure to the eye. It is the light broken down into different vibratory rates and these create an experience of warmth and colour. This is a practical guide to the therapeutic benefits of colour.
- Author(s)Annie Wilson,Lilla Bek
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication16/07/1981
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date19/10/2003
- Content Note44ill.
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.