All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGracie and her cousins find themselves in the midst of a summer vacation gone awry in this thrilling adventure from three-time Edgar Award winning author Willo Davis Roberts. Everyone thinks Charlie is thing but trouble, since bad things tend to happen whenever he s around. But Gracie kws better. Now both kids have the chance to fly with their other cousin Eddie from Seattle to San Francisco without any adults. Gracie s father isn t sure the trip is a great idea, but Gracie s t worried. What could go wrong? Then things begin to go wrong very wrong! Is it just Charlie s bad luck following them? Or have Gracie and her cousins stumbled into something more dangerous than they could have ever imagined?
- Author(s)Willo Davis Roberts
- Date of Publication13/09/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight181 g
- Width130 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.