All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnhancing children s imagination is an important part of their growth. But so is developing their decision making skills. To help parents with this endeavor, author Sandra J. Parsons shares What Could a Kid Do? This book presents creative scenarios that allow little ones to ponder on the best solution.
- Author(s)Sandra J Parsons
- Date of Publication13/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.