All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionA world-rewned invation guru explains practices that result in breakthrough invations. Twenty years into the customer-driven invation movement, breakthroughs are rare and these failures cost Fortune 1000 companies between $50 million and $800 million each year. Growing out of Anthony Ulwick's revolutionary Harvard Business Review article and featured in Clayton Christensen's new bestseller, The Invator's Solution , What Customers Want describes a groundbreaking approach that improves on the conventional methods for product and service invation.
- Author BiographyAnthony Ulwick is the CEO of Strategyn, a pioneer and world leader in outcome-driven innovation. Since 1991 he has served as a consultant to Johnson & Johnson, Microsoft, Hewlett-Packard, AIG, Chiquita Brands, and dozens of other leading corporations. Mr. Ulwick's innovation practices were recognized by the editors of the Harvard Business Review as some of the best business ideas of 2002.
- Author(s)Anthony W. Ulwick
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.