All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat Do I Want to Be When I Grow Up? is an exploration of occupations starting with the letter F. Take a fun-filled ride exploring each profession in prose. From infants to preteens this energetic book will give children a peek at careers that spark their individual interests and talents. Read, enjoy, and discuss. You never can tell where you are heading until you kw what's out there.
- Author(s)Amy Loring,Lori Smith
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication05/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight50 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.