All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTheoretical and clinical progress in psychoanalysis continues to develop new concepts and to reconsider old ones, often in contradiction with each other. By confronting and opening these debates, we might find points of convergence but also divergences that cant be reconciled; the ensuing tension among these should be sustained in a pluralistic dialogue. What Do Our Terms Mean? is the latest book in the suuccessful International Psychonalytical Association series, 'Controversies in Psychoanalysis'.
- Author BiographyAnne Hayman, FRCPsych, MRes, DPM, is a Foundation Member and Fellow of the Royal College of Psychiatrists. She was a training analyst of the British Psychoanalytical Society, a child analyst, and the author of numerous journal articles and contributions to books.
- Author(s)Anne Hayman
- PublisherKarnac Books
- Date of Publication18/07/2013
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe International Psychoanalytical Association Controversies in Psychoanalysis Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKarnac Books
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.