All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReligion, morality, science, and the afterlife are complex and often misunderstood subjects. What Do You Believe? is a dynamic and clear text that brings together a variety of ideas of on religion. They are clearly presented for children to understand in a clear, unbiased text, and key concepts are broken down into manageable chunks of information with keywords that are simply explained. What Do You Believe? looks at basic teachings, practices of world faiths, philosophy, and more, and delves into the meaning and purpose of life. This book promotes understanding, tolerance, and respect for people whatever they believe.
- Author(s)DK,DK Publishing
- PublisherDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Date of Publication19/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleBig Questions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Weight408 g
- Width216 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.