All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionN+1 was founded in Brooklyn in 2004 out of a dissatisfaction with the contemporary intellectual scene in the United States. A print and online magazine published three times a year n+1 showcases new thinkers in politics, literature and culture. Many of the magazine's early contributors are w considered to be the new vanguard of American writing including Chad Harbach and Marco Roth.
- Author(s)A. S. Hamrah,Carla Blumenkranz,Emily Witt
- PublisherNotting Hill Editions
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNotting Hill Editions
- Width120 mm
- Height190 mm
- Edited byChristian Lorentzen
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $36.17Trending at AU $70.69
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.