All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do you mean by that? is a question we should be asking the author of any book, especially the Bible. The meaning of a book, or letter, or paragraph may be hard to determine, but it is t impossible. Very many mistakes in interpretation come from igrance of or failure to apply simple rules. What Do You Mean By That focuses on the underlying attitudes in the reader that make finding the right interpretation of a biblical text easier or harder to come to and it provides a concise set of practical tools for interpreting any written text. It is brief and untechnical in how it speaks, without being superficial.
- Author BiographyPaul Volk studied and taught philosophy before becoming a Christian in 1973. He is a graduate of Bethel Seminary in Saint Paul, Minnesota and has spoken and taught Bible both in the U.S. and in Europe, India, Africa and Brazil. He is the co-author of The Spirit of Truth with Arthur Katz.
- Author(s)Paul Volk
- Date of Publication26/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $20.09Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.