What Does That Mean?: Exploring Mind, Meaning and Mysteries by Eldon Taylor (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $53.10Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $42.49
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.95Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $27.63
About this product
- DescriptionAsking questions is the closest you'll come to receiving an answer ...Enlightenment is t something that can just be handed to you. The closest thing to it that you can receive are thoughts and questions that can lead you inward in the search for meaning. What Does That Mean? is full of thoughts and questions that do just that. Some insights you may have thought of and then forgotten, and others you may have experienced but simply haven't appreciated. An old saying asserts that the value of a book is t in what it says but rather in what it does. What Does That Mean? is one of those books that will have a lifetime impact on all who read it. The book squarely faces the many inconsistencies held in our systems of belief, from the sciences to psychic phemena. Eldon Taylor is willing to speak out without reservation, and without avoiding any so-called sanctities. The result is absolutely thought-provoking at every level, as this work addresses the meaning of life and the ultimate 'humanness' of the human being. If you have ever questioned the nature of life, the power of the mind, unexplained events, and other mysteries, you will find this book totally riveting. Throughout these pages, Eldon shares life experiences that will lead you to revelations about your own life. Perhaps this book's greatest value is that it assists you in remembering who you really are and thereby places you firmly back on the path to personal enlightenment. English writer and poet Joseph Addison, said, 'Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body.' If that is the case, then this book is the perfect workout to enrich your thinking. You may t always like what you read, but you will always find the depth of thought wholly provocative.
- Author BiographyEldon Taylor has made a lifelong study of the human mind and has earned doctoral degrees in psychology and metaphysics. He is a fellow with the American Psychotherapy Association (APA) and a non-denominational minister. Eldon is president and director of Progressive Awareness Research, Inc. For more than 20 years, his books, audio programs, lectures and radio and television appearances have approached personal empowerment from the cornerstone perspective of forgiveness, gratitude, self-responsibility and respect for all life.
- Author(s)Eldon Taylor
- PublisherHay House Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationCarlsbad
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHay House Inc
- Out-of-print date14/11/2014
- Weight477 g
- Width160 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.