All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat Does a Family Look Like? explains that every family is unique and special. It is t always who you live with that is important, rather what you do together. A foundation of kindness, sharing and caring builds a strong and loving family. Recipient of the Mom's Choice Award Horing Excellence. Talking Points:
- Diversity is rmal.
- Teaching children to be open-minded, kind and accepting.
- A guide to understanding and appreciating each family's uniqueness.
- Author BiographyBecause everybody needs a buddy sometimes, Christine Burger created Your Buddy Boodles. Boodles' motto, I will wipe away your tears, chase away your fears and be there with good cheer. Teachable moments, tender explanations and embracing 'the why' makes Boodles a parent s buddy too. Founder of popular children s skincare brand Noodle & Boo, Christine has embraced her roles as a mom and entrepreneur by continuing to find ways to use her personal experiences to create products for parents who also want the very best for their children. She truly believes, There is nothing more wonderful or more important than caring for and loving a child. Boodles would agree.
- Author(s)Christine Burger
- PublisherPurposeful Goods, LLC
- Date of Publication28/09/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleYour Buddy Boodles
- Series Part/Volume Number03
- Place of PublicationSan Jose
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPurposeful Goods, LLC
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width203 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,Picture book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.