All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVibrant color photographs and simple sentences introduce students to a variety of tools. Students will learn how these basic tools work while improving their reading skills. This series meets both physical science and reading standards.
- Author(s)Robin Nelson
- PublisherLerner Classroom
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleFirst Step Nonfiction: Tools at Work
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLerner Classroom
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width155 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.