Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.49+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionLife is constantly changing, evolving, and is more demanding of moms today than ever before. What Every Mom Needs is a whole-person approach to balanced living that reveals different ways you, the nurturer, also need to be nurtured. No other book on the market addresses the needs of mothers with young children so directly. MOPS(R) International (Mothers of Preschoolers) authors Elisa Morgan and Carol Kuykendall show you how meeting your needs will t only make you more content-but also a better mom.
- Author BiographyCarol Kuykendall is director of special projects at MOPS International. She is the author of four books including Five-Star Families: Moving Yours from Good to Great; and the coauthor of five more, including Real Moms, What Every Child Needs, and Children Change a Marriage. A popular seminar and retreat speaker, Carol also writes for Guideposts and Daily Guideposts, and her articles have appeared in Reader's Digest and Parents magazines. She has been a guest on Focus on the Family and Family Life Today radio broadcasts. Carol and her husband Lynn have three children and three granddaughters. Carol and Lynn live in Boulder, Colorado. Carol Kuykendall es Vicepresidente de recursos educativos en MOPS, escritora y habladora. Y la escritora de muchos libros incluyendo. Loving and Letting Go ( Queriendo y Dejandolo Hir) y A Mother's Footprints of Faith ( Las Huellas de una Madre de Fe). Su articulo se ha publicado en numerosas revistas incluyendo Guideposts, Guia Diaria, y Digestion de Leedores. Ella vive en Boulder, Colorado. Elisa Morgan is president and CEO of MOPS International, Inc., based in Denver, Colorado. Her daily radio program, MomSense, is broadcast on more than 700 outlets nationwide. She is the author, editor, or coauthor of numerous books, including Twinkle, Naked Fruit; Mom, You Make a Difference! Mom's Devotional Bible; What Every Mom Needs; What Every Child Needs; and Real Moms. Elisa has two children, and a grandchild, and lives with her husband, Evan, in Centennial , Colorado. Elisa Morgan es presidente de MOPS Internacional, organizacion radicada en Denver, Colorado, su programa diario, Mom Sense es una emisora en mas de 700 . Ella es la escritora de Madre a Madre y Meditasiones para Madres. Editora de la Biblia Devosional para Madres y coescritora con Carol Kuykendall de Lo que Cada Nino Necesita, Lo que cada Madre Necesita, y Ninos Cambian un Matrimonio, y Hacer Espacio para Papa. Ella vive en Centennial, Colorado.
- Author(s)Carol Kuykendall,Elisa Morgan
- Date of Publication07/07/2006
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2006
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight270 g
- Width133 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.