All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKoenig's book is written for practitioners who lack expertise in this area, and provides clinical strategies and therapeutic techniques to explore clients' feelings about food and their bodies to get at the root of these issues. It includes descriptions of how food and weight problems surface in conjunction with psychological and medical conditions, as well as how they create difficulties in various life stages and situations. Packed with insights and practical tips, this unique book teaches clinicians how to help clients make peace with food and the scale and balance nutrition and exercise in a healthy lifestyle.
- Author BiographyKaren R. Koenig, LCSW, M.Ed., is an expert on the psychology of eating--the why and how, not the what of it. She lives and practices in Sarasota, FL.
- Author(s)Karen R. Koenig
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication24/10/2008
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight370 g
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine17 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.