All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOften times in life we experience moments when we are uncertain, discouraged, poor in spirit or have even lost their way. The weight of life's challenges can bring forth anxieties that have us thinking unclearly as we search for answers, guidance, comfort and deliverance. WHAT GOD HAS DONE is a phemenally written book that offers words of encouragement, edification and motivation during those times. This inspirational and thought provoking manuscript will stimulate and rouse you! Throughout its pages the reader will be reminded of the marvelous, matchless, majestic power of God. As iron sharpens iron, WHAT GOD HAS DONE is yet ather inspirational tool that sharpens your consciousness and awareness of the greatness and fullness of God. Sprinkled with reflective moments, spiritual revelations and gentle examples of His omnipresence, WHAT GOD HAS DONE will speak to, warm and soothe your mind, body and soul. The author, Bob Ivory, unselfishly exposes some of his most private experiences and humbly shares them with you through testimonial declarations. No matter what you may be going through, WHAT GOD HAS DONE will have a word of wisdom, a stirring statement, or a remarkable reminder that with God's matchless love, guidance and favor, there is thing you can't achieve, accomplish or overcome!
- Author BiographyBob Ivory is Program Director and Project Manager for the Cuyahoga County pilot, Students of Promise Program - a closing the achievement gap (CTAG) initiative for targeted youth. Formerly serving as Regional Project Manager in the Governor's Office for Closing the Achievement Gap in Ohio under former Ohio Governor Ted Strickland. Bob is also the Founder and CEO of the Ivory Educational Consulting Group, LLC which aims to aid school districts and learning communities in the implementation of comprehensive strategies to help close the achievement gap and increase the high school graduation rate. Bob was featured in the 2015 10th Anniversary Edition of Who's Who in Black Cleveland and has served on several boards including San Francisco Back on Track, Executive Committee of the San Francisco NAACP, Cleveland Chapter of the NAACP Education Committee, AmeriWell Beneficial Community Services and Northern Ohio Recovery Association. Bob is a product of Cleveland Public Schools and attended Ohio University. Born in Lake Village, Arkansas, Bob is a seasoned songwriter with an extensive catalogue, BMI affiliate, keyboardist, pipe organist, arranger and producer who has collaborated with some of the most talented and sought after musicians, vocalists and producers across Northeast Ohio and beyond. What God Has Done is Bob's first published book and is the songwriter and producer of the gospel release What God Has Done, recorded and performed by Minister Deena Carey-Withcher. Bob is the proud father of Timothy, Kyerra, Christopher, Jasmine and Robert Jr. and two grandsons, Chase and Parris.
- Author(s)Bob Ivory
- PublisherRobert Ivory, North Randall, Oh
- Date of Publication24/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRobert Ivory, North Randall, Oh
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.