All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.38
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.66
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.31
About this product
- DescriptionAt their prestigious Atlanta high school, twins Sydney and Lauren Duke rule the roost. While straight-A Sydney wields her power in Tory Burch flats and pearl studs, reckless, sultry Lauren makes it happen as head of the cheerleading squad. But the girls' messy family history - and their involvement in a dark mystery- may topple everything they hold dear. Their mother and stepfather want to tear apart Sydney and her new boyfriend. And Lauren's true love, Jermaine, is tied to sketchy dealings on the wrong side of town. Can the Duke sisters redeem themselves while staying true to what's real?
- Author BiographyDenene Millner is a columnist for Parenting magazine and has worked as an entertainment journalist for Honey and The Daily News. Her books include The Sistahs' Rules, the adaptation of Dreamgirls, and she coauthored The Vow with Mitzi Miller and Angela Burt-Murray. Denene lives in Atlanta with her husband and two daughters. Mitzi Miller is a freelance journalist and screenwriter and a former associate at Jane magazine. She's written for Elle (U.K.), Essence, Vibe and Honey magazines and is the coauthor of The Vow and The Angry Black Woman's Guide to Life. She resides in New York City.
- Author(s)Denene Millner,Mitzi Miller
- PublisherScholastic US
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleHotlanta (Quality)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Weight318 g
- Width132 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.