All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionGain a competitive edge by kwing what great looks like in leadership, strategy, marketing, invation, and professional development. Every day, successful individual contributors are rewarded by being thrust into general management roles. Even those lucky eugh to have earned a Masters in Business Administration are ill prepared for the daily challenges that await them. Newly minted leaders need a set of best practices and lessons learned to guide them to excellence. What Great Looks Like: Leadership Best Practices for General Managers delivers practical advice drawn from stories spanning academia, nfiction business literature, and popular media.
- Author BiographyJeremey Donovan is Group Vice President for Product Management and Marketing a Gartner Inc., the world's leading information technology research and advisory company with $1.1 billion in annual revenue. During his career, Jeremey has held a variety of individual contributor and general management roles in the semiconductor industry and the information services business. He has led successful teams focused on market research, new product development, marketing, acquisitions, and product management. Jeremey is also an avid public speaker and long time member of Toastmasters International.
- Author(s)Jeremey Donovan
- Date of Publication05/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.