All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInspire yourself and others with the second edition of this best-selling book. With heartfelt advice, practical wisdom, and examples from the field, Todd Whitaker explains the qualities and practices that distinguish great principals. New features include: * Developing an accurate sense of self * Understanding the dynamics of change * Dealing with negative or ineffective staff members One of the nation's leading experts on staff motivation, teacher leadership, and principal effectiveness, Todd Whitaker has written over 20 powerful books for educators of every level. Discover what you can do differently.
- Author BiographyDr. Todd Whitaker has been fortunate to be able to blend his passion with his career. Recognized as a leading motivational speaker in the field of education, his message about the importance of teaching has resonated with hundreds of thousands of educators around the world. Todd is a professor of educational leadership at Indiana State University in Terre Haute, Indiana, and he has spent his life pursuing his love of education by researching and studying effective teachers and principals. Prior to moving into higher education he was a math teacher and basketball coach in Missouri. Todd then served as a principal at the middle school, junior high, and high school levels. Todd received the President's Medal from Indiana State University (the university's highest award for faculty) in 2013. One of the nation's leading authorities on staff motivation, teacher leadership, and principal effectiveness, Todd has written many educational books including the national best seller, What Great Teachers Do Differently. Other titles include: Dealing With Difficult Teachers, Teaching Matters, Great Quotes for Great Educators, What Great Principals Do Differently, and Dealing With Difficult Parents.
- Author(s)Todd Whitaker
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEye On Education, Inc
- Weight226 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.76
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.