All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does lettuce need to grow? Who likes to eat lettuce? Why is lettuce good for you? An apple a day keeps the doctor away Yes! This healthy series from QED teaches young readers the benefits of eating fruit and vegetables, and advises how to grow your own. Dig out your gardening tools and start growing those vegetables. This series can tell you all about the goodness found in fresh fruit and vegetables. Lettuce, carrots, tomatoes and apples are all described from their time as seedlings to blossoming into the fruits and vegetables we love to eat. These books will help young readers learn about healthy eating while encouraging reading skills. The straightforward sentence structure allows a wide range of reading abilities to join in the fun.
- Author BiographyANNE ROONEY gained a degree and then a PhD in medieval literature from Trinity College, Cambridge. After a period of teaching medieval English and French literature at the universities of Cambridge and York, she left to pursue a career as a freelance writer. She has written many books for adults and children on a variety of subjects, including literature and history. She lives in Cambridge and is Royal Literary Fund Fellow at the University of Essex.
- Author(s)Anne Rooney
- PublisherQED Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleWhat Grows in My Garden
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQED Publishing
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.