All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCarol Noren helps lay people evaluate what they do Sunday morning and suggests positive steps for making worship better. She shows lay people how to work with their pastors and demonstrates how to make worship the work of the people. Separate chapters provide an overview of worship and explore the role of laity, the physical setting, the music, the sermon, and the liturgy. Each chapter also includes a series of questions that help individuals evaluate and respond to the practice in their church.
- Author BiographyCarol M. Noren is Professor of Homiletics at North Park Theological Seminary in Chicago, Illinois.
- Author(s)Carol M. Noren
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/12/1999
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight131 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.