All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPhotographer John D. Weigand and author Penelope Dyan went to Las Vegas and came back with ather very special travel book meant for kids that will look great ion your coffee table. Suffice it to say, this is a new Las Vegas full of lots of surprises as it captures the essence of so many places all over the world! Los Vegas is till the city of lights, but w it is even more! Entertaining and compact, inexpensive and fun, Las Vegas makes a great place to have a family vacation. So take a bit of an explore though this book with photographer John D. Weigand and former teacher, author and attorney, Penelope Dyan. When you see the candy apples, imagine yourself taking a delectable bite, and when you see the gondolas, imagine yourself taking a ride through the Grand Canal of Venice, Italy! Purchase this book as a companion book to Take A Dam Tour! A Kid's Guide To Hoover Dam, Nevada, (also by Dyan and Weigand), and then see and do it all and more with your kids, beginning with the pages of these books. Or you just travel vicariously though this book, because the mind and your imagination can take you anywhere! Fire up the imaginations of your children with this informative book and ask yourself what kinds of minds created such a diverse, fun and entertaining place that captures the essence of just about everywhere? Perhaps your child will be inspired to become an architect or an artist. You never kw where an explore and a dream will lead you!
- Author(s)Penelope Dyan
- PublisherBellissima Publishing
- Date of Publication14/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBellissima Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Photographer(s)John D Weigand
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.