All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSearching for a new Carrie Bradshaw who's on the hunt for her very own Mr. Darcy? You will want to curl up with What Happens To Men When They Move To Manhattan and fall in love all over again. With men, Manhattan and yourself. - Shiri Appleby, Actress Life in the city gives 23 year old Amalia Hastings a ride she is t expecting. As she tries to find her way on the little island that never sleeps, she discovers she has a harder time navigating through life then she does the streets of Greenwich Village! She thought she had everything she wanted - a new apartment in Manhattan, a first-rate education at NYU, a group of trusted friends and Nicholas, a boyfriend who she once believed was her soul-mate. But somehow, it isn't eugh. Stumbling through her relationships, Amalia encounters Michael. An attractive classmate who quickly moves from being one of her close friends, to an inconsistent friend-with-benefits. After all, the only thing consistent about New York is its beauty. Amalia is essentially torn between two men, and Michael is torn between two women. Her best friend Cassandra is being strung along by her boyfriend , Bryce, and even her friend Olivia is having a secret relationship! After getting terribly lost searching for love in all the wrong places, Amalia finds herself asking - what happens to men when they move to Manhattan?!
- Author BiographyI'm a native New Yorker who now lives in North Carolina with my two amazing dogs. I was actually inspired to start writing novels from watching television of all things. There were these amazing shows I watched growing up and I thought if I could just create a story that touched people the way that these stories have touched me, I would accomplish my goal. Apart from my novels, I have been published in magazines, newspapers, and other websites including The Huffington Post and HelloGiggles. I am also the Features Editor for the online magazine HomeMade Bride. In addition to writing, I hold an M.A in Psychology and taught at the college level for three years.
- Author(s)Jill Knapp
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication09/10/2014
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight272 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.01New
- AU $78.85New
- AU $21.56New
- AU $43.88New
- AU $23.51New
- AU $25.04New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.01
- AU $76.61Trending at AU $78.85
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.16
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.86
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.85
- AU $22.27Trending at AU $22.91
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.