All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Level 1 guided reader examines how seasonal changes in summer affect plants. Students will develop word recognition and reading skills while learning about the summer rain and sun, plant growth, and ripening fruit.
- Author(s)Rebecca Felix
- PublisherCherry Lake Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series Title21st Century Basic Skills Library: Let's Look at Summer
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCherry Lake Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width208 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.