All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe kids in What I Like About Me, are as different as night and day. And, guess what? They love it. Some adore the fact that their braces dazzle and gleam, others feel distinguished when they wear their glasses. This fun-loving book, with a mirror included on the last page, proves to kids that, in a world where fitting in is the rm, being different is what makes us special. Helping children learn about diversity, while fostering self-esteem, is what this super-sized Teacher Classroom Pack is all about. Teachers can read the rhyming text of the award-winning What I Like About Me! and use the oversized book to focus on differences in nationality, appearnace, food, and more. Inviting children to look in the giant mirror will encourage them to think and talk about what they like best about themselves.
- Author(s)Allia Zobel Nolan
- PublisherReader's Digest Children's Books
- Date of Publication25/10/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintReader's Digest Children's Books
- Weight322 g
- Width406 mm
- Height394 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Miki Sakamoto
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.