All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA nameless angel has been out of God s favor since things went wrong with his last mission, 2,000 years ago. He has spent the intervening millennia watching the humanity he so loves fall into moral disrepair. Lately, he's been watching Will, a businessman attempting to expose his company's dark dealings to the press. Will's campaign is t going well.In a moment of weakness and bravado, the angel decides to take over Will-- jumping in as he did over two millennia ago. What follows is a mortal struggle between good and evil, as cosmic forces fight to maintain the status quo. As Will begins to lose his grip on himself and his mission, the reader is forced to question whose reckoning this is: Are these the delusions of a man crushed by the hypocrisies of modern society? Or the actions of an angel desperate to right our wrongs?Powerfully written, fast paced, and perfect for fans of Chuck Palahniuk, Joe Hill, and Bret Easton Ellis, What I Tell You in the Dark is an unsettling story of omnipotence, mayhem, capitalism, and corruption a violet struggle between intentions and their consequences played out on a grand scale.
- Author BiographyJohn Samuel is the pseudonym of Sam Le Quesne, former editor of travel and food titles at Time Out Guides. He currently works as a communications adviser and speechwriter. What I Tell You in the Dark is his first novel.
- Author(s)John Samuel
- PublisherOverlook Press
- Date of Publication05/01/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOverlook Press
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.83Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $21.55Trending at AU $22.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.