All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on the value of biodiversity and preservation, this richly illustrated series tells the compelling story of what would happen to an ecosystem if one key species disappeared. Each title includes tips on how kids can help protect our natural resources. It features: Maps; Sidebars; Full Colour; Glossary; Index; Read More Resources; and, Safe Web Sites.
- Author(s)Suzanne Slade
- PublisherCapstone Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleFood Chain Reactions
- Place of PublicationMankato
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPicture Window Books
- Out-of-print date12/11/2014
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width254 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Interest Age7 - 10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.