All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat if you woke up one morning and your ears weren't yours? What If You Had Animal Ears explores what would happen if you looked in the mirror and saw an animal's ears instead of your own! The next imaginative book in the What If You Had series, explores incredible ears from the animal kingdom. From the elephant's tremendous ears to the jack rabbit's mood ears, discover what it would be like if you had these special ears--and find out why your ears are just the right ones for you!
- Author BiographySandra Markle is the author of more than two hundred children's books, which have won numerous awards, including Boston Globe-Horn Book Honor Book, IRA/CBC Children's Choice, NSTA/CBC Outstanding Trade Books for Children, NCTE Orbis Pictus Recommended, and ALA Notable Books for Children. She lives in Florida. Howard McWilliam is the illustrator of DINOSAUR CHRISTMAS, by Jerry Pallotta; I NEED MY MONSTER, by Amanda Noll; and WHEN A DRAGON MOVES IN, by Jodi Moore. He lives in Kingston Upon Thames, England, with his wife, Rebecca. For more information, go to www.mcbill.plus.com.
- Author(s)Sandra Markle
- Date of Publication05/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width205 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Howard McWilliam
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $30.28
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.62Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.35
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.