All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you could have any animal's feet, whose would you choose? WHAT IF YOU HAD ANIMAL FEET? is the next book in the successful WHAT IF series by Sandra Markle, illustrated by Howard McWilliam, following the very popular WHAT IF YOU HAD ANIMAL TEETH? and WHAT YOU IF HAD ANIMAL HAIR? This latest edition will teach kids about the amazing variety of feet in the animal kingdom and their specialty functions! From cheetahs' fast feet to mountain goats' nimble climbing hooves, to flies' sticky feet! Each animal profile will include a photo as well as illustrations of kids with animal feet that are sure to make kids laugh!
- Author BiographySandra Markle is the author of more than two hundred children's books, which have won numerous awards, including Boston Globe-Horn Book Honor Book, IRA/CBC Children's Choice, NSTA/CBC Outstanding Trade Books for Children, NCTE Orbis Pictus Recommended, and ALA Notable Books for Children. She lives in Florida. Howard McWilliam is the illustrator of DINOSAUR CHRISTMAS, by Jerry Pallotta; I NEED MY MONSTER, by Amanda Noll; and WHEN A DRAGON MOVES IN, by Jodi Moore. He lives in Kingston Upon Thames, England, with his wife, Rebecca. For more information, go to www.mcbill.plus.com.
- Author(s)Sandra Markle
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication24/02/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width203 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.