All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat if your best friend were blue? What if your doctor were yellow? Would it change things? A child imagines what the world would be like if people in his community each had a different skin color. Child-friendly acrylic illustrations and a strong read-aloud text gently teach colors while showing that it s what s on the inside that counts.
- Author(s)Vera Kochan
- PublisherMarshall Cavendish
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationTarrytown
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarshall Cavendish
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width235 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Viviana Garofoli
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.