All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe Holy Spirit breathed on holy men of old, who wrote the Holy Bible, to teach us how to be holy, so that we can go to a holy heaven where holy angels are already worshipping a holy God. In the millennium there will be an actual highway called the way of holiness. Even the pots, pans and bridles of the horses will be inscribed with the words, Holiness unto the Lord. Does it t seem reasonable that we should discover what holiness actually is? The subject of holiness is probably one of the most misunderstood subjects in the Bible. Do you really want to please God and have His blessing? That is exactly why this book has been written.
- Author BiographyWilliam F. Hill, a successful pastor, missionary-evangelist and author, pioneered the Calvary Evangelistic Center where he has remained as pastor for over 45 years. He is a requested speaker in the U.S.A. and overseas where he conducts city-wide crusades, seminars, and revival meetings. His books have been a help and encouragement to many all over the world. He received his Th.B., Th.M., and Doctor of Theology degrees from International Seminary in Plymouth, Florida. His simplistic, conversational style is enjoyed by lay people, pastors and Christian workers. Churches use his work in Bible Studies, Sunday School classes, for sermon material, and as devotionals. Hill's love for God and God's Word is evidenced in his dedication coming forth in his lifestyle and his writing.
- Author(s)William F Hill
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.