All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPsoriasis can be frustrating to manage, but you are t alone. Some 2% of people suffer from psoriasis, millions in the Unit-ed States alone. I hope that my experience and insight will assist you in understanding psoriasis, as well as the treatment options available for this disease.
- Author BiographyDr. Goodless is a board-certified dermatologist and a fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology. He is in private practice in the Orlando, Fla. area. With over 15 years of clinical experience treating psoriasis, Dr. Goodless has had the opportunity to use every treatment available for this common, but troublesome disease. He has served as principle or sub-investigator on over a dozen FDA clinical drug trials, including several for new psoriasis drugs.
- Author(s)Dean R Goodless MD
- Date of Publication02/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.49
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.88
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.78
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.