All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTaste buds on our tongue let us taste foods that are salty, sweet, sour, or bitter. This vibrant title explores the sense of tastefrom how our taste buds work to the different types of tastes. Readers also discover how our sense of taste is closely related to our sense of smell.
- Author(s)Molly Aloian,Paula Smith
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Company
- Date of Publication15/05/2013
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleSenses Close-Up
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width206 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.