All listings for this product
About this product
- Description- Includes very basic science facts for early elementary readers.
- Simple language patterns help emergent readers master the text.
- Format includes large color photographs, easy-to-read font, and simple interior design.
- Photographs are directly related to the text.
- Includes index and a word list.
- Special sales potential at museums.
Grades K-4 Science Standards
Science as Inquiry: I
- Form questions about objects, organisms, and events in the environment
- Conduct investigations
Physical Science: II
- Objects have many observable properties, including size, weight, shape, color, temperature, and the ability to react with other substances.
- Objects can be described by the properties of the materials from which they are made.
- The position of an object can be described by locating it relative to ather object or the background.
- An object's motion can be described by tracing and measuring its position over time.
- Author(s)Lisa Trumbauer
- PublisherChildren's Press(CT)
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleRookie Read-About Science (Paperback)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChildren's Press(CT)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight54 g
- Width147 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.