Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionA Real Life Account Of Coping With Alcohol And Drug Abuse In A Family.
This story is a real life account about a mother and son who have endured the drama and realities of substance abuse within a family.
This is a narrative n-fiction book centered around a fictional setting. The setting is a state-wide Al-An Convention where the author tells his story.
You will laugh, cry and identify with the author. Millions of Americans have been effected by alcohol and drug abuse.
Read this story and learn how one family has grown and risen above the disease, in the authors own words.
- Author(s)Gary S
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication28/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Weight177 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.