All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBlizzards bring blowing sw, bitter temperatures, and big sw drifts! This cool title introduces young readers to blizzard basics, including how, when, and where blizzards most often occur, how scientists predict blizzards and issue warnings, and what readers can do before, during, and after a blizzard to stay safe.
- Author(s)Robin Johnson
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Company
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleSevere Weather Close-Up
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width208 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.